Switch to Solar Ready Electric Hot Water
A great opportunity to trade-in your old electric water heater and switch to a solar ready electric hot water system and get $200 off1.
- Suitable for standard or emergency replacement of your old electric water heater
- Fast, easy like-for-like replacement of an equivalent size electric water heater
- Available in Stainless Steel (315L) and Vitreous Enamel lined (250L & 315L) models, built for the tough Australian conditions
- Thicker anode in Vitreous Enamel lines model for added protection
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor installation
- Designed to operate as a single element (3.6kw) electric water heater
- Mains pressure water delivery for water that comes on steady, hot and strong
- Built-in solar circuit inlet and outlet connections for an upgrade to solar
- Upgrade to a solar system by adding solar collectors and solar controller - when you are ready
- Developed and manufactured by Rheem Australia
- As a solar water heater, the installation is only suitable for an altitude not exceeding 600 meters and connected to a water supply of good water chemistry
- Offer only available through Rheem Solar Specialists network
For further information, the promotional flyer is available below:
To find out more or request a quote, please complete our online 'Quote Request' form and your local Rheem Solar Specialist will contact you directly.
- The $200 offer is Point of Sale offer by the participating Rheem Solar Specialists and not a discount, redemption or Cash Back.
- Offer only available through participating Rheem Solar Specialists network.
- Offer valid from 1st September 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- For full terms and conditions, see warranty details set out in the Product Owner's guide and Installation Instructions at www.rheem.com.au/warranty. Product might not be suitable for harsh water regions - the Rheem warranty may not apply if the water is connected to a water supply which: is scaling with a Saturation index of >+0.8, or is corrosive with a Saturation index <-1.0, or; has a Total Dissolved Solids Content >2500mg/L (Vitreous Enamel models) or >600mg/L (Stainless Steel models); and also for Stainless Steel models has a Chloride content >250mg/L; a pH <6.0 or >9.5.