Trade-in your old hot water system for a new AMBIHEAT sidevent HDc-270 Heat Pump to save $500.
- 270L tank capacity, suitable for a family of 5
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
- Suitable for cold climates (Heat Pump operates down to -5°C to 43+°C before going on to boost mode)
- Suitable for harsh water conditions5
- Save up to 64% to 71% on your water heating energy consumption compared to electric water heater7
- Leading technology with user-friendly touch screen LED display
- Eligibile for STCs6
- Offer only available through the Rheem Solar Specialist network
For further information, the promotional flyer is available here
For a free in-home consultation call your nearest Rheem Solar Specialist on 1300 786 747 or request an online quote here
Terms and Conditions:
- The Trade-In offer is Point of Sale discount offer on the Rheem AMBIHEAT Sidevent HDc-270 Heat Pump water heater only. It is not a redemption or Cash Back offer. Offer not available with any other offer relating to Rheem or the participating products.
- This promotion commences on 01/09/2021 and ends at 11.59 pm AEDST on 30/11/2021 (Promotion Period). No extensions to the promotion period will be offered.
- Offer valid on 551270 AMBIHEAT Sidevent HDc-270 Heat Pump water heater.
- Offer only available through Rheem Solar Specialists network. Offer valid in Australia only.
- Warranty limits regarding water chemistry. Harsh water regions – the Rheem warranty may not apply if the water heater is connected to a water supply which: has a Chloride content >250mg/L; a pH <6.0 or >9.5; has a Total Dissolved Solids content >600mg/L; is scaling with a Saturation Index >+0.8, or; is corrosive with a Saturation Index <-1.0. See Rheem’s warranty set out in the product’s Owner’s Guide or view it at www.rheem.com.au/warranty. Ask your Rheem Solar Specialist or Phone 131 031 for details.
- Incentives in the form of Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) might be available. STC financial benefit value is subject to change. Please refer to www.solar.rheem.com.au/solar-incentives for further details. Can only be claimed after installation is completed.
- Energy savings of up to and between 64% to 71% in Zone 1 to 5 on hot water energy consumption when replacing an electric water heater on either 24 hour continuous tariff or extended off peak (min 16 hours/day). Any savings will vary depending upon your location, type of water heater being replaced, hot water consumption and fuel tariff. Zone 1 - 71.2%, Zone 2 - 93.9%, Zone 3 - 68.5%, Zone 4 - 65.5% and Zone 5 - 64.1%.
Download the FULL Terms and Conditions of the Promotion: HERE